Call for Papers
The 29th International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (FAIM2019) is a leading international forum to disseminate the most recent and relevant research, theories and practices on Automation and Manufacturing.
Building on the great success of the earlier conferences, the FAIM 2019 conference will be hosted by the University of Limerick and will be held on June 24-28, 2019 in Limerick, Ireland.
This conference will continue to link researchers and practitioners from industry and academia specialising in automation, manufacturing and other related engineering disciplines from around the world.
The University of Limerick is located in the west of Ireland and is deeply rooted in industry, including but not limited to Advanced High volume manufacturing within the Biomedical, pharmaceutics, food processing and Electronic manufacturing sectors.
The FAIM2019 conference will offer regular scientific conference sessions and workshops focused on specific FAIM topics, industrial visits and a variety of social events designed to ensure that the conference delegates discover the uniqueness the west of Ireland has to offer and get the opportunity to meet leading experts in the field of automation and manufacturing.
Beyond Industry 4.0: Industrial Advances, Engineering Education and Intelligent Manufacturing
· Engineering Design Methods and Tools for Industry 4.0
· Smart Factories and Industrial Internet of Thing
· Sustainable Manufacturing Engineering and Resource-Efficient Production
· Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing
· Engineering Education
· Manufacturing Ergonomics and Human Factors
· Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics
· Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing
· Additive and Subtractive and Hybrid Manufacturing
· Smart Factories and Industrial Internet of Things
· Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing and Services
· Innovative Manufacturing Systems and Services
· High Precision and Zero-Defect Manufacturing
· Design and Manufacturing of Personalized Products and Services
· Production Planning and Scheduling, Inventory Control
· Lean and Agile Manufacturing
· 6Sigma and TQM
· Health and Safety Engineering
· Collaborative Robotics in Smart Manufacturing
· Enterprise Knowledge Management
· Manufacturing Process and Technology
· Modelling and Simulation
· Predictive Maintenance and Manufacturing Systems Reliability
· Manufacturing of health and therapy related devices